SB-2000 MK2 USB Radio Interface
- Control radio operation via CAT, CI/V. You can control your radio if it supports CAT or CI/V protocol from your computer.
- Operate RTTY, PSK31, SSTV, FAX, etc. digital mode.
- From your computer you can easily operate digital mode with proper software. Turn your computer into a professional expensive DTE.
- Transmit and receive CW. You can choose to use software to send or receive CW. Use your computer keyboard instead of paddle or straight key. Read all received Morse code from your computer screen.
- Support ECHOLINK to control remote station.
- Record your SSB voice session.
- Support FSK operation.
Only one port found
Problem: Only 1 serial port is created in the system (Microsoft Windows)
- This is caused by the driver of device is not loaded probably in the system.
- Go to 'Control Panel' - 'System' - 'Device Manager'.
- Under 'Universal Serial Bus Controllers', you could find 'USB Serial Converter A' and 'USB Serial Converter B'.
- Click it, in the 'Advance' tab, choose 'Load VCP'.
- Do the above setting for the both USB serial converters.
- Then save it and restart the system.
Icom mobile cable